EfTEN Capital is an independent Baltic commercial real estate fund manager. EfTEN holds an alternative investment fund manager (AIF) license issued by Estonian Financial Supervision Authority. EfTEN currently manages three funds:
- EfTEN Kinnisvarafond AS (founded in 2008), an opportunistic and value-added strategy commercial real estate fund. Fund’s investment period has ended. The fund is the largest commercial real estate fund in Baltics with assets over 200 million euros.
- EfTEN Kinnisvarafond II AS (founded in 2015), targeted mainly for institutional investors. The fund follows core and core plus investment strategy. Funds investment region is Baltic States capitals.
- EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS (founded in 2015) is a public closed real estate fund, targeted mainly for retail investors. The funds investment strategy is value added and opportunistic. Funds investment region is Baltic States.
- Usaldusfond EfTEN Real Estate Fund 4 (founded in 2018) is alternative, closed-end investment fund. The fund follows core and core plus investment strategy.
- EfTEN Residential Fund usaldusfond (founded in 2020) is alternative, closed-end investment fund. The fund invests in real estate residential in the Baltic States.
All five funds are managed as alternative investment funds.
EfTEN Capital employes over 50 people and has offices in all three Baltic States. In addition to fund management EfTEN Capital also offers private commercial real estate management.
EfTEN Capital is the largest real estate fund manager in Baltic States.
EfTEN Capital in Latvia is an asset management company, jointly established in April 2013 by two founders - EfTEN Capital AS (Estonia) and NEWCOM (Latvia), marking EfTEN Capital expansion into Latvian market.